CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION
The Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and we are closely monitoring the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As the situation and recommended precautions are rapidly evolving, we have implemented these safety precautions to protect our patients, providers, and staff, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our Neff Road Clinic remains open for NOWcare walk-in visits.
Patients are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms as recommended by the CDC for fever, cough, or potential exposure before entering the building. Patients that are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are instructed to:
- Call their primary care physician’s office.
- Or, call 541-706-2319 for a phone triage with a Summit Medical Group provider.
- Our Neff Road clinic is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for urgent care such as fractures, sprains, on-the-job injuries, concussions, and acute injuries.
- Patients coming for appointments may only bring one other essential person with them such as a caregiver, advocate, or adult accompanying a minor.
- All patients and essential visitors are required to wear a mask.
Many injuries and conditions can be evaluated and treated with a telemedicine interview. If your appointment is cancelled, or if you are unable to see a physician in clinic, The Center may be able to offer you a telemedicine visit to ensure the continuity of your care.
- We continue to follow strict levels of sanitization, increasing both daily cleanings around the clinic, as well as deeper cleaning by our external company at night.
- Patients are being directed to use social distancing in the check-in area.
- Waiting room furniture has been re-arranged to allow for more distance between patients.