Josh had an emergency spinal fusion after a climbing accident and became a paraplegic. His life as he knew it changed forever. His love of outdoor recreation was never diminished though and he moved from Seattle, Washington to Bend, Oregon in 2018. After experiencing new pain in his chest and upper arms, he met with Dr. Ray Tien where he underwent a second spinal surgery to relieve these symptoms, allowing Josh to return to the activities he loved.
- Common Overuse Injuries in Fall Sports
- Motorcyclist Gets Back on the Bike After Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Conditions Common in Women
- How Aging Affects Our Musculoskeletal System
- Do I Have Arthritis in My Shoulder?
- Dr. Connor King JOINS Orthopedic Team
- Athlete Returns to Sport after Total Hip Replacement
- Play it Safe: Golf Injuries
- Dr. Urch Addresses Shoulder Pain – Recorded Webinar
- Did I Tear My ACL or MCL?