Josh had an emergency spinal fusion after a climbing accident and became a paraplegic. His life as he knew it changed forever. His love of outdoor recreation was never diminished though and he moved from Seattle, Washington to Bend, Oregon in 2018. After experiencing new pain in his chest and upper arms, he met with Dr. Ray Tien where he underwent a second spinal surgery to relieve these symptoms, allowing Josh to return to the activities he loved.
- Food Truck Owner Keeps on Cooking After Hip Replacement
- What Happens When Plantar Fasciitis is Left Untreated?
- Questions To Ask Before Surgery
- Common Overuse Injuries in Fall Sports
- Vitamins and Nutrients to Promote Bone Health in Women
- Understanding Scoliosis
- Athlete Returns to the Court after Hip Surgery
- Common Biking Injuries and How to Prevent Them
- Prehab Exercises Before Total Joint Replacement Surgery
- Do I Have Arthritis in My Shoulder?