Josh had an emergency spinal fusion after a climbing accident and became a paraplegic. His life as he knew it changed forever. His love of outdoor recreation was never diminished though and he moved from Seattle, Washington to Bend, Oregon in 2018. After experiencing new pain in his chest and upper arms, he met with Dr. Ray Tien where he underwent a second spinal surgery to relieve these symptoms, allowing Josh to return to the activities he loved.
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Common Climbing Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Recorded Webinar
- Stroke Awareness and Prevention
- Shoulder Pain Solutions – Recorded Webinar
- Common Myths About Joint Replacement
- Active Senior Returns to Skiing After Injury
- Anterior Tibialis Tendonitis – The Symptoms and Causes
- Don’t Forget About Foot Health!
- Outpatient Shoulder Replacement Surgery