Josh had an emergency spinal fusion after a climbing accident and became a paraplegic. His life as he knew it changed forever. His love of outdoor recreation was never diminished though and he moved from Seattle, Washington to Bend, Oregon in 2018. After experiencing new pain in his chest and upper arms, he met with Dr. Ray Tien where he underwent a second spinal surgery to relieve these symptoms, allowing Josh to return to the activities he loved.
- What Is a Concussion?
- Cheryl Noga
- Outpatient Total Knee Replacement – Recorded webinar
- Cross-Country Skiing Tips
- Get to know Melody
- Injections for joint pain
- Shoulder Impingement causes & Treatments – Video
- A Nordic Skier’s Recovery From Shoulder Injury
- What is Adolescent Hip Dysplasia?
- Knee Strengthening Exercises For Skiers