Being in the building trade in Central Oregon since the early 1980’s I was no stranger to aches and pains, but when my shoulder pain got so bad that it was keeping me up at night I went to see my doctor. She sent me to The Center and the MRI showed I had a torn rotator cuff. Dr. Jacobson recommended surgery and the whole process was so easy. Just a few days after the surgery I could already feel less pain in my shoulder. The physical therapy went really well and I worked hard at all of the exercises. I was back in action before I knew it and now my shoulder is better than new.
- Dr. Urch Addresses Shoulder Pain – Live Webinar
- Experiencing Pain Opening Jars?
- Staff Spotlight – Christal
- Mark Gillem
- The Center Joins VA Urgent Care/Walk-In Retail Health Clinic Network
- Meniscus Tears – Common causes, symptoms, & treatment options – Recorded Webinar
- Staff Spotlight – Carlie
- Dr. Bollom discusses golf injuries with golfers who dad podcast
- 5 Conditioning Tips to Prepare for Winter Sports
- Preventing Infection After Joint Replacement Surgery