Being in the building trade in Central Oregon since the early 1980’s I was no stranger to aches and pains, but when my shoulder pain got so bad that it was keeping me up at night I went to see my doctor. She sent me to The Center and the MRI showed I had a torn rotator cuff. Dr. Jacobson recommended surgery and the whole process was so easy. Just a few days after the surgery I could already feel less pain in my shoulder. The physical therapy went really well and I worked hard at all of the exercises. I was back in action before I knew it and now my shoulder is better than new.
- What Is a Concussion?
- Cheryl Noga
- Outpatient Total Knee Replacement – Recorded webinar
- Cross-Country Skiing Tips
- Get to know Melody
- Injections for joint pain
- Shoulder Impingement causes & Treatments – Video
- A Nordic Skier’s Recovery From Shoulder Injury
- What is Adolescent Hip Dysplasia?
- Knee Strengthening Exercises For Skiers