Being in the building trade since the early 1980’s, Mark Gillem was no stranger to aches and pains, but when his shoulder pain started keeping him up at night, he went to The Center. Mark had surgery on his rotator cuff and he says, “the whole process was so easy. Immediately after the surgery, I felt less pain in my shoulder, and now it is better than new.”
- Food Truck Owner Keeps on Cooking After Hip Replacement
- What Happens When Plantar Fasciitis is Left Untreated?
- Questions To Ask Before Surgery
- Common Overuse Injuries in Fall Sports
- Vitamins and Nutrients to Promote Bone Health in Women
- Understanding Scoliosis
- Athlete Returns to the Court after Hip Surgery
- Common Biking Injuries and How to Prevent Them
- Prehab Exercises Before Total Joint Replacement Surgery
- Do I Have Arthritis in My Shoulder?