Doctors have long known that the benefits of adding exercise to your daily routine is key to having a balanced life.
Here are the top ten benefits of getting at least 30 minutes of exercise a day:
- Increases energy and endurance.
- Slows the aging process.
- Strengthens and boosts your immune system.
- Reduces stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Improves confidence.
- Builds and maintains healthy muscles, bones, and joints.
- Helps you sleep better.
- Puts the spark back into your sex life.
- Improves mental acuity.
- Reduces the risk of many diseases.