The Center is pleased to announce the addition of seven orthopedic providers, joining our medical team from Desert Orthopedics and Praxis Health. This transition will allow The Center to further its commitment to offering comprehensive and specialized orthopedic care in Central Oregon.
The following providers will join The Center’s team in January:
- Aaron Askew, MD — Orthopedic surgeon with a focus on foot and ankle injuries and orthopedic trauma
- Erin Finter, MD — Orthopedic surgeon specializing in total knee and hip replacements
- Brett Gingold, MD — Orthopedic surgeon with expertise in sports medicine, and shoulder and knee injuries
- Adam Lindsay, MD, MS — Orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine, fracture care, and shoulder replacements
- Paul Shultz, MD — Orthopedic spine surgeon with a focus on back, neck, and spine pain and injuries
- Steve King, PA-C – Physician assistant specializing in total joint replacement
- Brad Munns, PA-C – Physician assistant specializing in sports medicine
These providers will see patients at The Center’s three clinic locations in Bend and Redmond. Additionally, The Center will be expanding its facilities by leasing clinic space on Medical Center Drive in NE Bend later this year.
“Our commitment at The Center has always been to provide exceptional musculoskeletal care to Central Oregonians. The addition of these providers and their care teams strengthens our ability to serve our community more effectively and efficiently,” said Dr. James Hall, Orthopedic Surgeon and President of The Center. “We’re dedicated to making this integration as seamless as possible for our combined patients.”
“The providers and staff at The Center share a commitment to delivering exceptional patient care, which aligns with my top priority,” said Dr. Erin Finter. “I look forward to seeing my patients in Central Oregon and maintaining the high-quality care they have come to expect from me.”
The Center is dedicated to ensuring a smooth transition for our combined patients. Patients with previously scheduled appointments with these providers at Desert Orthopedics will be notified and rescheduled at The Center.
“Each of these providers brings invaluable skills and expertise to our community. We are thrilled to welcome them to our team,” stated Brett Hazlett, CEO of The Center. “The addition of these providers will help us keep pace with the need for orthopedic specialists in Central Oregon.”
To make an appointment, please call our scheduling team at (541) 382-3344.