Our providers can evaluate many injuries and conditions through a live video chat on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. If you are unable to see a physician in clinic, The Center may be able to offer you a telemedicine visit to ensure the continuity of your care. Telemedicine visits are approved by Medicare and nearly all insurance companies in Oregon. Video visits are not for acute injuries such as fractures or injuries requiring x-rays. If you require immediate in-person care, please visit our NOWcare walk-in injury clinic.
- knee strengthening exercises for skiers
- Non-surgical Treatment for Osteoarthritis – Recorded webinar
- get to know Cyndi!
- Preventing Back Pain at Home
- Staff Spotlight – Emily
- Five Things To Consider Before Total Joint Replacement
- Video Guide: RICE Treatment
- Choosing a Ski Helmet
- Staff Spotlight – Cole
- Dr. Urch Addresses Shoulder Pain – Recorded Webinar