Our providers can evaluate many injuries and conditions through a live video chat on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. If you are unable to see a physician in clinic, The Center may be able to offer you a telemedicine visit to ensure the continuity of your care. Telemedicine visits are approved by Medicare and nearly all insurance companies in Oregon. Video visits are not for acute injuries such as fractures or injuries requiring x-rays. If you require immediate in-person care, please visit our NOWcare walk-in injury clinic.
- Tips for Paddlers to Avoid Upper Body Injuries
- What is Perthes Disease?
- Ten Tips for a Stress-Free Doctor Visit
- Top Questions our Total Joint Surgeons Get Asked
- Nurse Gets Her Life Back After Shoulder Replacement
- Inflammatory Arthritis of the Hip
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Common Climbing Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Recorded Webinar
- Stroke Awareness and Prevention