We love sharing patient success stories like these! After severing his quadricep, Bill Tye came to Dr. Blake Nonweiler to surgically repair it. After letting it heal and doing therapy for three months, he is “back in the saddle,” as seen here rounding up cows on his bike. He said, “Dr. Nonweiler did a super job and was very personable. I was a basket case after my injury and he made me feel calm and confident that I would be able to recover. He was right, I am doing great!”
- Eclipse Week Expanded Hours
- Easy Steps for a Perfectly Fitted Helmet
- Keep a Cool Head About Concussions This Summer
- Total Joint Replacement 101: Surgery Timeline
- Graft Choices for ACL Repair
- Is Knee Pain Affecting Your Life?
- The Center and BMC: Stronger Together
- Pioneering X-ray Technology
- Total Joint Replacement 101: Is Your Home Ready?
- Fourth of July Safety Tips