The Center Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research is pleased to announce the addition of Matthew R. Lilley, MD, to our orthopedic sports medicine team. He specializes in the study, evaluation, and treatment of shoulder, hip, and knee injuries and conditions. A native of Central Oregon, he became interested in medicine at a young age after working on a hay farm with a local general surgeon. His early experiences and desire to help people shaped the way he practices medicine today. He takes the time to understand his patients, learn about what motivates them, and then develops a treatment plan to get them back to their previous activities and fitness. He particularly enjoys shoulder arthroscopy and replacement, but is well versed in treating all orthopedic conditions in patients of all ages. Dr. Lilley says, “It’s very fulfilling to be able to make a difference in people’s lives. Restoring patients to their pre-injury state so they can enjoy activities again inspires me.” Dr. Lilley completed his orthopedic sports medicine fellowship at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He received his medical degree at Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and completed his residency at San Francisco Orthopedic Residency Program. Dr. Lilley looks forward to practicing at The Center with an esteemed group of highly trained colleagues with long-standing ties to the community.
- Common Overuse Injuries in Fall Sports
- Motorcyclist Gets Back on the Bike After Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Conditions Common in Women
- How Aging Affects Our Musculoskeletal System
- Do I Have Arthritis in My Shoulder?
- Dr. Connor King JOINS Orthopedic Team
- Athlete Returns to Sport after Total Hip Replacement
- Play it Safe: Golf Injuries
- Dr. Urch Addresses Shoulder Pain – Recorded Webinar
- Did I Tear My ACL or MCL?