Do you have questions about total joint replacement?
You are invited to attend a free seminar on total joint replacement presented by orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Michael Caravelli, Dr. James Hall, and Dr. Matthew Lilley.
Learn how joint replacement can help relieve pain and enable you to live a more full and active life!
The doctors will discuss:
– Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee
– Total joint replacement
– Outpatient joint replacement
– Mako Robotic-Arm assisted surgery
– Non-Surgical and alternative treatment options
– Recommended patient activity after joint replacement
– Q & A
Date: Thursday, April 4th
Time: 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
*Join us for refreshments before the lecture starting at 5:30 pm
Space is limited. Please RSVP at, totaljointreplacementlecture.eventbrite.com
or call, 541.480.8323
Email email@example.com with any questions.
OSU Cascades, Tykeson Hall 111
1500 SW Chandler Ave, Bend, OR 97702 *Parking is free.