Our practice consists of a collection of two neurosurgeons, 15 orthopedists and 8 physiatrists supported by a team of 20 physician assistants. Our hospital is a Level II trauma center covering a tri-county area with call shared with other independent community neurosurgeons. We offer a competitive base salary, a productivity bonus opportunity, relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits package. All while living in the beautiful playground of Bend, Oregon rich with a wide variety of exceptional recreational activities for individuals, couples and families. Bend is located within the Cascade Mountain range and is home to outstanding downhill and Nordic skiing, mountain biking, hiking trails, outstanding fly fishing and many rivers and lakes. With a community that boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year, Bend has become a favorite destination from both tourists and locals. Please send your CV to HR@TheCenterOregon.com.
- Independent, physician-led practice of fellowship trained surgeons
- Practice also includes orthopedists and physiatrists
- Employed position with the opportunity to transition to partnership of the clinical practice and ambulatory surgery center
- Looking for a fellowship trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- Stable, growing organization with longevity in the Central Oregon Community.
- Experienced and newly fellowship trained surgeons are encouraged to apply.