Great employees are what make The Center a great company. We strive to provide our patients with world-class medical care and it takes dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to carry out our mission of being a Center of Excellence for patient care through teamwork, knowledge, and compassion.
Our open job positions are listed below and are updated regularly as positions become available.
“Talented, qualified, and compassionate professionals make The Center a great place to work. Sense of adventure helpful, but not required.”
The Center offers a competitive compensation package including a 401K plan. To apply, send resume and desired wage to HR@TheCenterOregon.com. Successful applicants must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
PLEASE NOTE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
For more information, please call our employment line at 541-617-3720.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT – NEUROSURGERY
We are seeking an experienced physician assistant (PA) to join our Neurosurgical team. You will provide support for surgery, hospital rounds, H&P’s, and 1st call on a rotational basis. You will be part of a two Neurosurgeon, three PA group. Prior neurosurgical or spine experience desired. Our multi-specialty group includes 22 fellowship trained physicians and 19 PAs in a well-established successful practice. NCCPA certification needed. Current Oregon medical license preferred, but not required for applications to be considered. Moving allowance available.
We are seeking two reliable, detail-oriented people to manage clinical support staff for our Orthopedics and Neuro/PMR/Occupational Medicine departments. We are a high volume medical clinic and with four locations. If you are a team player with supervisory experience and the ability to multitask, we’re interested in hearing from you.
- Oversee back-office medical clinic staff for the Orthopedics department or the Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine and Occupational Medicine departments.
- Resolve patient questions and issues that require supervisor support.
- Develop and implement processes to maximize efficiencies in the clinical area.
- Foster teamwork among staff and physicians to ensure the optimum patient experience and seamless quality care.
- 3+ years of team management experience required, experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage staff and maintain a positive work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to help others see problems from multiple angles.
- Strong basic computer skills required, experience with electronic health records preferred.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
We are seeking a full-time Medical Scribe, anticipated schedule is 32-40 hours per week. You will be responsible for recording medical information during patient visits on a laptop in a fast paced clinical environment. Initial training will be done on-site and then you may transition to working remotely. Requires a strong internet connection from your remote location. Successful applicants must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- Accompany the provider, virtually, into the exam room and take electronic notes about patient visit.
- Record details of patient visit, including chief complaint, history of illness, review of systems, past medial history, social history, family medical history, disease risk factors, medications and allergies and transcribe these details into the Electronic Health Record system.
- Assist Medical Assistant as needed by tracking the orders for each patient, recording results and notifying providers of results as they arrive.
- Work collaboratively with all staff to provide the best patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer skills required.
- Must be able to type fast and accurately.
- Scribe experience desired but not required (tell us why you would be a good scribe!)
MEDICAL ORTHO TECHNICIAN
We are seeking an Ortho Tech to join our team. We are a busy clinic with 28 orthopedic providers in addition to neurosurgical and PM&R providers. This full-time position is primarily responsible for providing direct patient care; including casting/splinting, bracing, wound care, and assisting in office based surgical procedures. We have four separate clinic locations in the Bend/Redmond area that this position would travel to each week. Prior experience in the orthopedic setting is preferred, new graduates are encouraged to apply. Bachelor’s degree in AT or degree from an Orthopedic Technology program or related field is required. Current OTC certification is desired but not required.
Cascade Surgicenter (located at The Center in Bend) is seeking an experienced full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for our operating room. OR experience, as well as BLS and current licensure with the Oregon State Board of Nursing is required. Weekdays only – no weekends.
At The Center, we recognize that employees are our most valuable resource and an integral part of our success. Eligible employees are provided a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing/401K Plan
- Flex Spending Account (Sec 125)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
If you would like to be considered for an open position, email us your resume along with your desired wage. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line and send it to HR@TheCenterOregon.com.
For more information, please call our employment line at 541-617-3720. The Center Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care and Cascade Surgicenter are Equal Opportunity Employers. Physically challenged applicants requiring accommodation during the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resource Department for assistance.
Bend is a great place to live, with an abundance of sunny days, recreation opportunities, and local breweries. It’s no surprise that it is one of the fastest growing cities in the region. According to the Bend Chamber, there are over 300 days of sunshine per year. Along with all that sunshine, the recreational opportunities are almost limitless with everything from skiing, hiking, rafting, golfing, camping, rock climbing, fishing, hunting, and much more!
After a hard day playing in the great outdoors, you’ll still have time to head out to one of many local breweries or unique restaurants. With 49 percent of Central Oregon residents owning a dog, Bend was named DogTown USA in 2012 by Dog Fancy Magazine. Bend also hosts many festivals, fairs, parades, concerts, and shows throughout the year. For more information go to visitbend.com.
With all the recreation, dining, shopping, cultural activities, and friendly people, it’s no wonder it attracts world-class medical providers. We are a group of talented people that work hard, have fun, and care deeply for the patients we serve. From our physicians to our reception staff, we find meaning in our work and have the opportunity to live and work in an amazing place.