The Center Foundation
Since 1988, The Center physicians have volunteered to provide on-site medical support for high school sporting events with a high risk of injury. They knew there was a need to support high school athletes at all levels of play and provide injury prevention training, so in 2001 The Center Foundation was established as a non-profit organization. Today, The Center Foundation ensures that Central Oregon youth are healthy, safe, and active. They provide the following services:
- Dedicated certified athletic trainer at every Bend-La Pine middle and high school, Sisters high school, Crook County high school, Madras high school, and Culver high school.
- Brain and spinal cord injury prevention education
- Free bike helmet program (Train Your Brain)
- Concussion education, identification, and management
- Professional education seminars and conferences
The Center is passionate about keeping our Central Oregon youth healthy, and gives generously to provide funding for these vital programs. The Center Foundation could not exist without support from other business sponsors and community generosity. To make a donation or find out more, visit their site here.